About my digital stamps

My digital stamps are high resolution, black and white JPEG files at 300 dpi from my original illustrations. If you prefer PNG files, let me know at checkout in the note to the seller section.

The transparent words © Softpencil Studios on the images won´t appear on your files.


You´ll receive the files by e-mail within 24 hs. of receiving your payment. If you don´t receive your order by e-mail within 24 hours, please contact me to let me know that and don´t forget to check your spam folder.


Due to the nature of this product, I can´t offer refunds.

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me, I´ll be pleased to help you! :)

Commercial use is allowed only on HANDMADE and hand-colored paper crafts.
Please read carefully my Terms of Use here.


Thank you!!!